The Hancock Group is one of the most recognized and trusted names in Real Estate in the southwest Twin Cities metro, and it's not by coincidence. Our team was founded on the principles of dedication and service to our clients, and our agents go above and beyond to reflect those ideals while consistently leading the industry with our marketing and negotiation practices.
Are you an established agent who is looking to take their business to the next level? Are you a new agent who wants to start your career off on the right foot? No matter where you are in your Real Estate journey, we have just what you're looking for.
What do you get as a Hancock Group agent?
- A team of experienced, top-producing agents who are eager to help you build your business
- Multiple effective lead generation channels
- The assistance of a dedicated showing agent
- In-house transaction processing coordinators
- A team of specialized marketing administrators
- Countless opportunities for training and continued education
- The recognition and trustworthiness of the Hancock Group and RE/MAX Advantage Plus brands
What would you bring to the table?
- A hardworking, self-motivated approach to work
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Refusal to settle for anything less than the best
- Serving as a guide for your clients through each part of the transaction
- Impressive negotiation tactics
- Understanding of prospecting via phone, email, or in-person
- Relationship-building skills to foster long-term connections with past clients and attract new ones
- Dedication to constantly building your skills and growing your business
- Understanding of the most recent real estate trends
- An active real estate license
- Familiarity with the local real estate market
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail when writing or reviewing contracts
- The ability to work through challenging situations smoothly
- Time management and organizational skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
As an independent contractor, your compensation would be based on your performance, but there is no limit to how much you can make. Generally, Hancock Group agents can expect to make $100,000+ annually.
Our Showing Agent Program:
If you're a newly-licensed Realtor who is looking to jumpstart their career, we offer a yearlong training path just for you. Enjoy a year of valuable on-the-job training working alongside top-performing agents in a stable but high-impact environment. Once that year is done, you'll be ready to transition straight to being a full-time agent!
If you're interested in pursuing a career as a part of our administrative team, keep an eye out for openings on our Indeed page!
Interested? Contact Samantha Hancock to learn more!